ZA Tech Show Episode 286 - Why is there this big sausage on my tablet?
- A report back on World Wide Worx’s Mobility 2014;
- Xbox One sells 1m in 24 hours;
- The Kinect Maker (PrimeSense) has been sold to Apple;
- No red rings of death for the Xbox One;
- The Playstation 4 coming to FNB’s finance deals;
- Virgin now accepts Bitcoin for space travel;
- The newly launched Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8; and
- Andy’s new project: Puntr.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Brett picks the Nifty MiniDrive for the 13-Inch Macbook Retina;
- Adam picks the Afrimakers project.
- Andy picks ‘Games’ (all of them).
Post a Comment