Brett Haggard, Steven Ambrose, Andy Hadfield and a bottle of DMZ Chardonnay get together this week to discuss, at length:
- A report back from Microsoft’s Tech-Ed;
- Why is cool so important in tech today?
- Is the new cutting edge in hardware or software?
- Galaxy S4 coming soon and the question is the battery life;
- How impressive the Kobo store is;
- The content ecosystem and landscape;
- The appetite for 7-inch Android tablets; and
- The possibility of a new Blackberry tablet
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Steven Ambrose picks ‘Fake Follower Check’ on socialbakers.com and the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0;
- Andy Hadfield picks on ‘The Internet’, picks @Earth_pics on Twitter and TuneUp in Mac App Store; and
- Brett Haggard picks the new Macheist nano bundle.
Click through to stream or download the audio of the show!