- E-commerce heading on over to Twitter;
- What would make for an awesome next-generation gaming console;
- Where Valve thinks gaming market is headed over the next few years;
- The ‘BMW Genius’ initiative;
- Mailbox.app for iOS (we’re still waiting for our invite #justsaying);
- The sellout of the MS Surface Pro and Blackberry Z10; and the fact that
- Ubuntu Phone Edition is coming soon.
Our technology picks of the week are:
- Andy Hadfield picks Google Groups and picks-on Rwanda (or more specifically, the Rwandan domain registrar);
- Adam Oxford picks MOOCS (Massively Open Online Courses) and www.coursera.org; and
- Brett Haggard picks Adobe Creative Cloud.
Our listeners pick:
- Alicia Keys’ tweet from her iPhone (she’s Blackberry’s worldwide creative director remember);
- The Google Nexus 4 charging orb (just google it); and
- Stephen Fry at iTunes Live Festival 2009.