Brett Haggard is joined this week by discoverer and encourager of fine beers and wine, Andy Hadfield and for the first time on the ZA Tech Show, Steven Slotow of www.asksteve.co.za. Amongst other things, they discuss:
- The launch of Fitbit in South Africa and how it stacks up versus the Nike Fuelband;
- A report back from ‘Research at Intel Labs’ held in California recently;
- iTunes’ fifth birthday and the free application grab;
- Google Street View’s mythical places and specifically Harry Potter’s DiagonAlley; and
- The GADA prize being awarded to Quentin Harley for his RepRap ‘Morgan’ design.
Our technology picks of the week are: