Is there still hope for BlackBerry? Can Lenovo make a dent in the tablet market? We don’t know the answers to these questions, but are willing to speculate wildly. This week Andy Hadfield, Simon Dingle and Steven Ambrose discuss;
- The Lenovo K1 tablet.
- Samsung pulling the Tab 7.7 from its stand at IFA.
- The Amazon tablet.
- App stores and operators.
- iOS 5.
- The launch of Telkom Business Mobile.
- Evernote acquiring Skitch.
- Google shutting down old projects.
Our technology picks this week:
Steven Ambrose: The new BlackBerry Torch 9860 and Mecer’s 4-port USB hub with Ethernet.
Andy Hadfield: Rugby World 2011 app for iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
Simon Dingle: Motorola Atrix.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OR STREAM THIS EPISODE...