So then, the complete list of authors [bloggers] looks like this:
* Andy Hadfield
* Duncan Drennan
* Eve Dmochowska
* Grant Brewer
* Justin Hartman
* Kerry-Anne Gilowey
* Mandy de Waal
* Melissa Attree
* Nic Haralambous
* Paul Jacobson
* Saul Kropman
* Tycoon's Geoff Candy and Hilton Tarrant
* Siyabonga Nhlumayo - our guest writer/blogger
And some other information that people have been looking for - the blook goes live on 1 June 2008, so make a note in your diaries. I'll post an update next week listing some of the topics allocated to our writers.
In the meantime, here are some fun facts about the blook and the authors:
* At least six of the writers have their names as domain names [should be seven by the time the blook is released].
* There are a couple of Thought Leaders on the team, four Tech Leaders and a Times Blogumist.
* Many of the writers have ties to some of SA's great media players, including the Mail and Guardian, Avusa and Moneyweb.
* The field includes a bunch of entrepreneurs, an engineer, a lawyer and three CA's.
* The average age of writers is 30 [okay, I'm just guessing here - I figure the average must be somewhere between 20 and 50, but that just doesn't sound the same].
* Of those invited to write, two courteously declined to take part, and two did not reply at all.
* There are five awesome volunteers.
* At the time of posting this, eight of the writers are listed on the satwitter wiki.
* Bloggers use a variety of platforms including Blogger, Wordpress, Typepad and Movable Type [although Wordpress seems to be the clear favourite].
More info as it unfolds!