- The latest Facebook valuation.
- Social networking and revolution.
- The launch of iPad 2.
- Nintendo 3DS hitting the market.
- Near field communications (NFC).
- Google’s ecosystem play.
- Online outsourcing.
- The consumer protection act and its impact on cellular operators.
- Our technology picks and pick-ons this week;
Andy Hadfield – Picks-on: Twitter’s #quickbar and the ESPNcricinfo app.
Arthur Goldstuck – Picks: Elance.com.
Simon Dingle – Picks: South Africa’s new CPA.
Click through to The ZA Tech Show to listen/download the audio or video version...